Tuesday, August 20, 2013

About Me

     My name is Gavin Haley. I am a 16 year old cyclist and musician. I was born March-28-1997. I amcurrently a Junior in high school. I have 6 siblings: 2 brothers and 4 sisters. 

     I started riding my bike when I was 2 years old and got off my training wheels half a year later. I have grown up in an athletic family, cycling has been a huge part of my life. 

     Other than cycling I have a passion for music. Guitar and singing are two things I appreciate on the daily basis. My sister taught me how to sing over the years without me even knowing. We love to jam!

     I am home educated and have been most of my life. It allows me to do awesome things and get the same education as any other school at the same time. 

    I race for Red Zone Cycling during the cyclocross season and for IScorp Elite Cycling during the road season. 

     My goal for this 2013-2014 cyclocross season is to make it to the world championships in Hoogerheide, a small village in the Netherlands. It would be a dream come true.

      I also plan to pursue my music at the same time all this is happening. It is really amazing, because I get to study so many different styles of music everywhere I go. 

     I hope to graduate high school with good grades and get a full scholarship to a school with a good cycling program as well as medical program. 

     My blog will let people follow my cycling as well as music. I will post pictures while I am in Europe as well as several other locations around the country. Thanks for reading.
     
     
     Tag along! It's going to be an awesome ride!

     Quicker than the wind~

No comments:

Post a Comment